Speakers are saying “yes,” ISJA Board Members are sending ideas, and tours are being designed for the Oct. 29 J-Day from the Idaho State Journalism Association.
- A bus may be chartered for Southeast Idaho students/advisers
- Tours are available the day before the event
- Keynote speakers are students and graduates of BSU who are using Social Media to develop businesses
- Whitney Hansen coaches students on living their dreams (but within their budgets)
- Dallas Crum and his partners want everyone in the world to have access to water (and to buy their water bottles)
- Sessions cover all areas of journalism media
- Video Broadcasting
Stay posted to learn more!
This blog has been long in the making. I completed my JEA Master Journalism Educator certification by writing a story about how scholastic journalism programs are incorporating blogging.
That was two years ago, and many attempts in my beginning journalism classroom to successfully incorporate it. My hope is that I become such a proficient online writer that I can be a better guide to my student bloggers.
Additionally, my hope is to create an informative blog for ISJA. Wish me luck!