Speakers are saying “yes,” ISJA Board Members are sending ideas, and tours are being designed for the Oct. 29 J-Day from the Idaho State Journalism Association.
- A bus may be chartered for Southeast Idaho students/advisers
- Tours are available the day before the event
- Keynote speakers are students and graduates of BSU who are using Social Media to develop businesses
- Whitney Hansen coaches students on living their dreams (but within their budgets)
- Dallas Crum and his partners want everyone in the world to have access to water (and to buy their water bottles)
- Sessions cover all areas of journalism media
- Video Broadcasting
Stay posted to learn more!
Idaho State Journalism Association members Sue Martin, Becky McGuyver, Courtney Morgan and I found a nice place under a gazebo to have our lunches during the 2015 PTE Summer Conference.
The result, in addition to what we brought back for our professional-technical journalism programs, is a list of to-do items for the group’s Oct. 29 BSU Learning Day.
Journalism students and advisers from throughout Idaho are invited to attend the October event at the BSU Student Union.
We will have a full day of sessions hosted by experts from all areas of journalism-related high school activites, such as newspaper, yearbook, news sites, and video production. I’ll keep you posted!